Comodo Delivers New Co-Branding Opportunities for Firewall Pro
Jersey City, N.J. — Feb. 27
Comodo, an Internet security company, announced a new partner program specifically designed for ISPs, OEMs, resellers and affiliates to extend its brand reach and grow revenue through innovative new solutions. The Comodo Partner Program for technology and security solutions offers opportunities for companies to benefit from offering free Comodo award-winning security software within its existing products or in addition to its solutions. This program allows partners to offer Comodo's most popular Firewall Pro as a co-branded solution (for free) and then bundle other Comodo consumer oriented products either in conjunction with their own product offerings or as stand-alone offerings.
This type of program delivers strategic benefits to partners including:
- Extend brand recognition and credibility. More than 100 million people now associated Comodo with security. The partner's company name is prominently displayed throughout the firewall and stands to benefit by association.
- Deliver proven, award-winning security product to customers for free. Comodo Firewall Pro is a free solution that continues to garner recognition among users and the security industry. It is installed on millions of PCs and more than 55,000 new machines every day and has won PC Magazine editors' choice and a five-star rating from CNET.
- Expand relationships with customers with value added services. Program delivers a co-branded firewall that seamlessly integrates with a partner's existing product lineup. Comodo then offers innovative new solutions that can drive incremental revenue and brand loyalty.
- Fully maintained by Comodo. Once the Comodo co-branded firewall is on a partner Web site, Comodo will fully manage the product's life cycle.
- No charges, set-up fees or contracts. Comodo is committed to the creation of a truly secure Internet for all consumers and offers this co-branding service free-of-charge to all companies that want to join. Plus customized solutions can be created for larger accounts and ISPs.
“This new program provides partners with new revenue opportunities by leveraging the widespread recognition Comodo Firewall Pro has won as a leading edge security technology solution,” said Melih Abdulhayoglu. “With that foundation, we have developed innovative new services related to security that partners can resell to generate new revenues. Uniquely, our program can benefit a wide range of partners by providing a range of services proven to help their customers stay safe online.”