Ultimate Software Offers Interactive HR Workshop
Weston, Fla. — Jan. 15
Ultimate Software (Nasdaq: ULTI), a leading provider of end-to-end strategic human resources, payroll and talent management solutions, announced it will host the first in a series of three free, interactive human resources workshops, beginning March 4 in Dallas. Subsequent workshops are scheduled for March 26 in Philadelphia and May 6 in Los Angeles.
Addressing topics of vital interest to the human resources community, the Dallas workshop will provide HR professionals with the up-to-date information they need to perform more strategically. Expert presenters from leading U.S. companies and an industry analyst firm will cover the latest thinking on topics such as recruitment, retention, regulatory compliance, mergers and acquisitions, and the technologies available in the marketplace to track and evaluate the processes surrounding these business issues.
The Dallas workshop has been approved for 3.75 recertification credit hours toward PHR, SPHR, and GPHR recertification through the Human Resource Certification Institute (HRCI).
- WHAT: Interactive HR workshop: Practical Strategies from Industry Leaders on Recruitment, Retention, Compliance and More
- WHO: Dallas workshop speakers:
- Keynote: James Holincheck, Research Vice President, Gartner Inc.
- Joy Rothschild, Senior Vice President, Omni Hotels
- Larry Stokes, Senior Director, Human Resources, Houston Astros
- Patrick Sterling, Director of Risk and People Administration, Texas Roadhouse
- Kari Cleaver, Vice President of Human Resources, Riverstone Residential
- Dan Dargene, Labor, Employment & Immigration Practice Group Shareholder and Chair, Winstead Attorneys
- WHEN: 8:30 a.m. to 5 p.m. March 4
- WHERE: The Gaylord Texan Hotel, Dallas
Meals and conference materials are included with attendee registration.