Test Yourself on CLARiiON Solutions Implementation
EMC Proven Professional exam #E20-340, CLARiiON Solutions Implementation, is the Specialist-level exam required for the Implementation Engineer CLARiiON track certification. Candidates have 90 minutes to respond to 50 to 60 questions, and the price for the exam is $200 (U.S.). As with all EMC Proven Professional exams, #E20-340 is available at Thomson Prometric testing centers worldwide. Here are some practice questions to help you test your readiness to take the exam.
1. A Sun host with two HBAs is direct connected to a CX600. Which two EMC software packages should be used on the Sun host? (Choose two)
B. Navisphere Agent
C. Navisphere Manager
2. A user has installed a new LP9002 card in his Windows host. The user wants to hard code the HBA to run only in 2 GB mode. How can this be accomplished?
A. Edit the emulex.conf file to set the “link control speed” to 2 GB.
B. In the Emulex Configuration Utility, under settings>link control; set it to 2 GB mode.
C. Select the SP under the network tab and set it to 2 GB mode in Navisphere Manager.
D. Set the negotiate speed toggle to 2 GB mode on the HBA.
3. A customer has just completed the attachment of a Windows 2000 server to a SAN-attached array. Which file shows where the privileged user list is defined?
4. A six-drive RAID-1/0 RAID Group needs to be expanded. What is the maximum number of drives that can be added to this RAID Group?
5. A user wishes to bind 32 RAID 5 LUNs on a CLARiiON Fibre Channel array. Which step must be performed before a user can bind the RAID 5 LUNs?
A. Create a RAID 5 Volume Set.