Test your knowledge of CompTIA Cloud+ (CV0-002) topics
Last month, we looked at the current version of the CompTIA Cloud+ certification exam (CV0-002) and the domains and topics it is comprised of. This vendor-neutral, entry-level exam has a passing score of 750 (on a scale from 100 to 900), and is priced at $319.
How well do you know cloud-based concepts? What follows is a self-test of 25 questions based on the general concepts and topics from the exam. In all cases, pick the best answer(s) to each question. The answers appear at the end of the questions. Good luck!
1. Which one of the following is not one of the four common approaches to SaaS (Software as a Service)?
A. Single instance
B. Single tenant
C. Multi instance
D. Multi tenant
2. Which type of cloud model is most equivalent to “middleware” in the non-cloud computing way of delivering application platforms and databases?
3. Which type of filtering only examines the source or destination IP address and the destination port, ignoring whether the traffic is a new request or a reply to a request?
4. With which type of scaling can you resize your server with no change to your code (increase the capacity of existing hardware or software by adding resources)?
5. To tighten/harden security, which protocol should be used in place of Telnet to remotely access and manage a device?
6. Which type of CMDB (configuration management database) is the data able to be stored anywhere and it still be scanned?
7. A subnet mask value of 255.255.255.240 is equal to a CIDR value of:
8. Which of the following is a form of workload management which coordinates changes to the allocation of resources across multiple virtual environments?
9. What it the term for running more vCPUs on a host than the total number of physical processor cores in that host.
10. Which of the following cloud models is also known as Web-based software, on-demand software and hosted software?
11. Two different types of commonly used VPC endpoints are gateway type endpoints and which of the following?
A. interface type endpoints
B. bridge type endpoints
C. router type endpoints
D. switch type endpoints
12. To better manage workflow, you have been asked to implement automation of a compilation of routine procedures and operations to be carried out. What is this known as?
13. Which cloud deployment model is a good choice for companies already owning a datacenter and with particular security or performance needs?
14. Which of the following is a binding contract between your company and a cloud provider outlining responsibilities on both sides?
15. What is the maximum number of Internet gateways that can be on a single VPC?
Please visit GoCertify to attempt the remaining 10 questions of this quiz.