SuccessFactors’ Global User Conference Open for Registration
San Mateo, Calif.
SuccessFactors Inc., a provider of on-demand performance and talent management solutions, announced the opening of registration for SuccessConnect, the company’s global user conference. Continuing to raise the bar for the industry’s best customer event, SuccessConnect aims to deliver the most comprehensive, impactful and cool user conference in the company’s history. The conference is scheduled for June 2-5 in San Francisco, at the Westin St. Francis Hotel.
Intended for organizations committed to revolutionizing the future of work, SuccessConnect combines spectacular keynotes, high-impact performance and talent management tracks and best practices sessions with new additions such as a small business track and preconference advanced admin boot camp. The event also includes announcing the winners of SuccessAwards, a program designed to recognize the best of the best in reaping demonstrated value from SuccessFactors implementations.
“SuccessConnect brings together a community of leaders who share a commitment to achieving high-performing workforces. Listening to our customers and valued partners, we have developed an event to help organizations of all sizes and all industries extend their SuccessFactors’ investments with a fun, engaging experience that our customers have come to expect,” said Stacey Epstein, vice president of marketing communications at SuccessFactors.
Highlights of SuccessConnect include:
- Keynotes from SuccessFactors CEO Lars Dalgaard, company executives and industry thought leaders.
- Small Business Track, a new special track, designed specifically for organizations of fewer than 500 employees.
- Preconference Advanced Admin Boot Camp, a SuccessFactors University deep-dive for organizations interested in administration training.
- Customer demonstrations of their SuccessFactors’ instances for peer review and commentary.
- More than 40 customer case study presentations on issues such as global rollouts, best practices and methodologies.
- Increased interaction with SuccessFactors’ product, engineering and customer success teams.
- The beauty and diversity of San Francisco.
SuccessAwards recognize leading organizations and practitioners committed to revolutionizing the future of work. Winners will be announced in the following four categories:
- Best Demonstrated Return-On-Investment
- Training Done Right
- The HR Leader
Nominations can be made by downloading and completing the SuccessAward submission form and emailing it to email@example.com through April 31.
SuccessFactors' Performance and Talent Management Suite creates a company-wide network of information related to employee performance, including skill-sets, interests, career aspirations, ability to relocate, experience, languages spoken and more. By providing deep, real-time, company-wide visibility into such critical performance data, companies are able to make better, more informed decisions about how to promote, recruit, compensate, reward and manage their entire employee base.