"These threats are not new," said Fred H. Cate, director of the Center for Applied Cybersecurity Research.Read Article
Nokia plans to recycle its unused ideas and innovations with selected Finnish information and communication technology (ICT) companies for further development and exploitation.Read Article
It appears the recession hasnâ€™t diminished the popularity or value of certain vendor-neutral certificationRead Article
Paltalk v9.7 adds additional features to the existing technology, making it simpler for new users to quickly gain an understanding of the full Paltalk experience.Read Article
Nexsan’s AutoMAID energy saving technology transparently places disk drives into the most energy efficient state without affecting performance.Read Article
Todd Feinman, a published security expert, cautioned that electronic medical records add higher risk of identity theft unless they are carefully protected.Read Article
- Get your head in the Cloud with new Cloud+ practice quizzes
- Salary Survey Extra: Where the action on social media is at
- Salary Survey PLUS: What can cybersecurity certification do for you?
- CCNA, CCIE and other Cisco certs retooled to keep pace with evolving technology
- Salary Survey Extra: Reports of the PC’s demise greatly exaggerated?