Fifteen months ago, the world watched in horror as stock markets plummeted, debt skyrocketed, banks collapsed and the credit industry imploded, plunging the global economy into the worst recession since the Great Depression. No one knew what the next day, week or month — let alone year — had in store.
Suffice it to say, …Read Article
Inforonics has opportunities for those with the stamina to make it through a lengthy interview process.Read Article
A recent survey suggests many technology executives may share a common holiday wish: more support.Read Article
New England executives are significantly more likely to anticipate that the hiring of IT employees will increase in 2010, as compared to executives from other U.S. regions.Read Article
50 Percent of Large Organizations Are Struggling With Business and IT Alignment, Claims Axios Global Survey
Axios Systems reveals that organizations are recognizing the value of ITIL-based ITSM approaches in their efforts to better align IT with the business.Read Article
A new agreement makes it easier for GSA buyers to purchase exam vouchers.Read Article
- Salary Survey Extra: Reacting to the great Yahoo! heist(s)
- Five top certifications to get you involved in wireless networking
- Get started in cloud computing with these foundational certs
- Salary Survey Extra: Bigger (employer) is better?
- ITCC Innovation Award: IBM and Acclaim honored by IT Certification Council