To meet the growing need for security professionals, (ISC)2 has created an international cert program.Read Article
MatrikonOPCâ€™s Achilles Certified OPC servers will offer operators a greater level of assurance against unintentional threats, safety failures and protection against intentional cybersecurity events.Read Article
With a $115,000 donation, the Foundation can offer both free IT and telecommunications training to transitioning U.S. veterans, individuals with disabilities, youth-at-risk, minorities and displaced workers.Read Article
The Security Forum’s comprehensive project is aimed at eliminating widespread industry confusion about risk management among risk managers, security and IT professionals.Read Article
The new program, called Quark Academic Electronic Licensing Program (QAeLP) is free for academic institutions to enroll.Read Article
I work as an Oracle Apps DBA. What do you think the future of an Oracle Apps DBA is? Do you suggest I stick with it, or should I learn some other skills to survive in this IT job market?
While no one can predict the future, we can make educated …Read Article
To assist job seekers in their quests for employment, Veritude created its successful Advice Fair series, which provides timely and accurate information about the current employment landscape.Read Article
- Salary Survey Extra: Where the action on social media is at
- Salary Survey PLUS: What can cybersecurity certification do for you?
- CCNA, CCIE and other Cisco certs retooled to keep pace with evolving technology
- Salary Survey Extra: Reports of the PC’s demise greatly exaggerated?
- Salary Survey PLUS: Cybersecurity certs = big money