There are three key areas companies can use to close this gap: IT cost control strategies, demand management and discretionary cuts.Read Article
These practice test questions from MeasureUp are based on Ciscoâ€™s exam 640-802:Read Article
With combined memberships of more than 100,000, the International Association of Outsourcing Professionals and the British Computer Society will work together to promote professionalism and careers in IT outsourcing.Read Article
These are the ways that people are gaining new employment despite the worst job market in 25 years, according to ClearRock, an outplacement and coaching firm.Read Article
PPC’s Locking HDMI Cable provides a connection between any audio/video source over a single cable. It holds onto a port three times stronger than conventional cables.Read Article
EasyVPN is a way for users and businesses to simulate local LAN connections through the Web, using a virtual private network.Read Article
I have a B.A. in History and want to get a CCNA. What can I expect job-wise if I have a CCNA but no experience @ Network Engineer I level? I fear I may never find a job. Also, would you recommend just studying from an Amazon book and then taking the test?
- A safe certification program could undermine brain dump providers
- Use continual learning to become your company’s Most Valuable Employee
- Kids and certification: Professional credential or child’s play?
- CertStudent: More than meets the eye to college student and former pizza guy
- Salary Survey: Assessing IT workplace demographics