What is it that motivates these individuals to take a walk on the dark side?Read Article
Even in uncertain times, networking and other information technologies continue to advance.Read Article
As the economy slowly improves, 40 percent of employers are planning to rehire some former workers they laid off as either full-time employees or as consultants and freelancers to add needed skills, according to a survey.Read Article
CompTIA Educational Foundation Partners With Public Computer Centers for IT Training and Career Development
The CompTIA Educational Foundation is looking to expand its partnerships with other public computer centers to help individuals in need launch information technology careers.Read Article
Nonprofit organizations with poor security could be inviting hackers to steal confidential member and donor information, eroding the public trust that staff and volunteers have worked hard to earn.Read Article
- Time for performance-based testing to replace multiple choice?
- SSCP certification could be your stepping stone to an IT security career
- Are certifications more important to your IT career than a college degree?
- A safe certification program could undermine brain dump providers
- Use continual learning to become your company’s Most Valuable Employee