Many organizations want to improve on the cost, quality and agility of their IT service provisions by implementing Information Technology Infrastructure Library (ITIL) best practices, but this frequently seems like a daunting prospect.Read Article
The Common Computing Security Standards Forum is working to develop standards for anti-virus product.Read Article
Comodo, a leading provider of trust online, announced an alliance with SafeMashups Inc., an application authentication pioneer.Read Article
- Dear CertMag: I’ve lost interest in recertification. Is it really that important?
- Pearson VUE computer-based testing pioneers see bright future for certification
- CertStudent: Construction, snowboarding, tech support
- Product Review: ISSA is high-level cybersecurity courseware
- Study up: A look at architecture from a CompTIA Network+ perspective