Some companies may be stuck delaying technology implementations or upgrades, which could have a negative business impact. Find out a possible cause and what you can do if your company faces a similar situation.Read Article
Amidst the economic recovery, here are some findings you need to know about IT business prospects in the coming months as some perceived threats to economic growth.Read Article
Global Study Reveals Companies Believe Recession Far From Over and Spending on IT Will Be Flat in 2010
In a recently released study, Ronin Corp. polled nearly 1,500 companies across 12 countries on how the recession is impacting their companies, and it reveals that there has been little change in sentiment in the past 12 months.Read Article
CompTIA, a trade association for the information technology industry, announced the worldwide availability of its first specialized exam in the CompTIA Strata certificate program, CompTIA Strata – Green IT.Read Article
- Is a college degree more important to your IT career than certifications?
- Time for performance-based testing to replace multiple choice?
- SSCP certification could be your stepping stone to an IT security career
- Are certifications more important to your IT career than a college degree?
- A safe certification program could undermine brain dump providers