Jacksonville, Fla. —March 18
With the March Madness basketball tournament right around the corner, IT professionals around the country are preparing for the office network issues that often accompany it, according to a 2013 survey from Modis, a provider of IT staffing.
The survey shows that 34 percent of IT professionals will take some action …Read Article
- Is a college degree more important to your IT career than certifications?
- Time for performance-based testing to replace multiple choice?
- SSCP certification could be your stepping stone to an IT security career
- Are certifications more important to your IT career than a college degree?
- A safe certification program could undermine brain dump providers