Welcome to the latest installment of Press Pass, where CertMag blows through as many industry press releases, blogs, dispatches, messages in a bottle, etc., as we can fit in one post. We’ve got the highlights and you can click thru straight to the horse’s mouth for more information.
I digress: This first item is not …Read Article
Security cert exams often ask questions about protecting wireless networks. How prepared are you?Read Article
CertMag opens its mail and ponders whether to call the certification police.Read Article
Testing, testing: Just when you think you know the answers, Oracle changes the questions.Read Article
CertMag goes to the movies: Gettin’ wiki with it all over again. This time, it’s the documentary.Read Article
CertMag opens its mail and finds a double-digit tip of the Red Hat.Read Article
CertMag opens its mail and learns that filling your head with bad data = questionable exam prep.Read Article
- Is a college degree more important to your IT career than certifications?
- Time for performance-based testing to replace multiple choice?
- SSCP certification could be your stepping stone to an IT security career
- Are certifications more important to your IT career than a college degree?
- A safe certification program could undermine brain dump providers