Jacksonville, Fla. —March 18
With the March Madness basketball tournament right around the corner, IT professionals around the country are preparing for the office network issues that often accompany it, according to a 2013 survey from Modis, a provider of IT staffing.
The survey shows that 34 percent of IT professionals will take some action …Read Article
- Dear CertMag: Should I hire a high school student with a certification?
- ISACA urges connectivity caution as Internet of Things expands
- Microsoft Virtual Academy issues challenge to online learners
- Looking at IT security from a CompTIA Network+ perspective
- Spartan got next; and other things we now know about Windows 10