Dotster Inc., a provider of essential services for businesses on the Internet, announces the launch of its new and improved hosting Application Vault that enables customers to easily install and upgrade the best in open-source Web-building applications.
By simply purchasing a Dotster Web site-hosting plan, Dotster business and personal users alike can quickly install more than 30 of the Web’s most popular open-source applications from their hosting control panel with just a few clicks. Besides managing the installation, the Application Vault also manages latest version updates and automatic security patches.
Clint Page, CEO of Dotster, stated, “Dotster’s new and improved Application Vault helps our customers easily install popular applications for both their business and personal sites. Many customers don’t realize that they can install and leverage these programs with little effort and have the ability to blog, conduct e-commerce, build intranets and more from their own Web sites.”
Start a new business or create your personal site using these powerful open source tools:
- Blogging: Create a blog site using the world’s most popular blogging tools: WordPress or b2evolution.
- E-commerce: Use OSCommerce or ZenCart to create an advanced e-commerce Web site with an online shopping cart and back-end management.
- Content management: Create and edit your site in a professional-grade Web site building tool like Joomla or Drupal.
- Photo sharing: Use the Gallery application to create and manage a slick photo gallery for your personal or community site.
- Project management: Organize projects and manage tasks efficiently with…
Please log in or subscribe to read this article