These questions are based on: 70-229 – Designing and Implementing Databases with Microsoft SQL Server 2000 Enterprise Edition Microsoft Self-Test Software Practice Test.
Objective: Implementing the physical database
SubObjective: Create and alter database objects (including constraints, indexes, stored procedures, tables, triggers, user-defined functions and views)
Item No. 70-18.104.22.168
Multiple Answer, Multiple Choice
You are the database developer for Smith Importers, a national wholesale imports company. You supply imported goods to retail imports stores across the country. You are designing a database to track customer orders.
You want to accomplish these goals:
- Data must be consolidated weekly into an aggregate form for reporting purposes.
- Customers must receive e-mail notification only when an entire order has been canceled.
- Customers must not place an order that would cause them to exceed their credit limit.
- Customers must be able to make changes to or cancel an order only before it is prepared for shipment.
- Orders must not be processed for customers who have an outstanding account balance more than 90 days old.
- Customers must automatically be assigned a credit limit based on qualifications when they are added to the database.
You create these objects:
- Customer table, which contains customer information, including credit_limit and available_credit
- Orders table, which contains order information, including order_id, order_amount, prepare_date and ship_date
- Order_details table, which contains line items of each order
- INSERT trigger on the Customer table to assign…
Please log in or subscribe to read this article