Implement a site-to-site IPSec VPN
These questions are derived from the Self Test Software Practice Test for Cisco exam #642-825 – Implementing Secure Converged Wide Area Networks.
Objective Sequence: Implement a site-to-site IPSec VPN
SubObjective Sequence: Describe and configure Cisco Easy VPN solutions using SDM
Single Answer, Multiple Choice
What will happen if you try to configure an Easy VPN Server using SDM without having AAA configured on the router?
- A warning message appears telling you to configure AAA before you continue.
- The configuration can be completed, but it will not work unless AAA is also configured.
- Nothing; AAA is not necessary for Easy VPN.
- A warning message appears after the configuration is complete instructing you to configure AAA on the router.
- A warning message appears telling you to configure AAA before you continue
Easy VPN cannot be configured without AAA. A warning message will display at the beginning of the Easy VPN Server wizard prompting you to configure AAA. AAA can be configured in the SDM as well. Once AAA is configured, return to the Easy VPN Server wizard and begin the configuration. Easy VPN Server configuration cannot be completed without having AAA configured on the router first. No Easy VPN Server configuration is possible until AAA is configured.
CCSP SNRS Exam Certification Guide, Chapter 23: Security Device Manager, p.528.