Lotus Notes Domino 7 System Administration Update
Objective : Install and Configure
SubObjective : Configuring Automatic Diagnostic Collection
1) Which statement best describes the purpose of the Automatic Diagnostic Collection Tool?
- This tool collects diagnostic data from both server and client crashes
- This tool collects diagnostic data from server crashes only
- This tool collects diagnostic data from client crashes only
- This tool collects diagnostic data for several of the Domino Domain Monitoring probe types
SubObjective : Configuring AutoSave features
2) David Jones has enabled AutoSave on his Notes client. What will the filename of his AutoSave database be on his local machine?
- The name of his mail file, prefixed by “as_” (as_djones.nsf)
- The name of his mail file, prefixed by “autosave_” (autosave_djones.nsf)
Objective : Manage and Maintain
SubObjective : Troubleshooting AutoSave functionality
3) After a power loss, Elliot has restarted Notes and is presented with the attempting to recover a document that was AutoSaved message. Before restarting his Notes client, this document was modified in the database on the server by a scheduled agent. What will happen when he attempts to recover this document from the AutoSave database?
- The Notes client will inform him that the original document has been modified, and he will be given the option to overwrite or keep the new document.
- Since the original document was modified in the database, this document will not be available for recovery from the “Recover Unsaved Documents” dialog box.
- When this document is selected for recovery from the “Recover Unsaved Documents” dialog box, it will automatically replace the original document that was modified by the agent.
- When this document is selected for recovery from the “Recover Unsaved Documents” dialog box, it will automatically be saved as a response document to the original document that was modified by the agent, and marked as a “Replication or Save Conflict”.
SubObjective: Using messaging and calendaring enhancements
4) Mike, a Notes client user, has created the following rules in his mailbox database:
WHEN Subject contains Timesheet THEN copy to folder Timesheets AND Stop Processing further Rules
WHEN Subject contains Timesheet Correction THEN copy to folder Timesheet Corrections
When Mike receives a mail message with the phrase “Timesheet Corrections” in the Subject field, what will happen?
- The message will be copied to the folders “Timesheets” and “Timesheet Corrections”
- The message will only be copied to the folder “Timesheets” and no further rules will be processed
- The message will only be copied to the folder “Timesheet Corrections” and no further rules will be processed
- The message will not be copied to either folder, since the “Stop Processing” condition exists in the mailbox rules.
Objective : Manage non-Notes and Notes clients
SubObjective : Using Notes client interface enhancements
5) Jeremy is setting up a user in his organization as a roaming user. He wants the roaming user upgrade to take place on the Notes client without the user being prompted for the upgrade. How would he accomplish this?
- This is not possible. Users must always be prompted to accept a roaming user upgrade before the upgrade can take place.
- In the Roaming tab of the Person document for this user, choose “Prompt user for clean-up” in the “Clean-up setting” field.
- In the Domino Administrator client, select the user and choose “People > Roaming…” in the Tools pane. In the Assign Roaming Profiles dialog box, disable the setting “User should be prompted” in the Client upgrade option section.
- In the Domino Administrator client, select the user and choose “People > Roaming…” in the Tools pane. In the Assign Roaming Profiles dialog box, select “Do not prompt user” as the Client clean-up option.
These questions are derived from the Self-Test Software Practice Test for Exam #702: IBM Lotus Notes Domino 7 System Administration Update