Chicago — Feb. 6
Hostway Corp., a provider of global Web hosting, announced it has entered into a partnership agreement with Alert Logic, a provider of on-demand security solutions. Hostway’s Dedicated Server solutions will now include an additional layer of protection: Threat Manager Intrusion Detection Services by Alert Logic. This new managed service offers enhanced 24×7 network protection, vulnerability monitoring and automated IT compliance reporting.
Server and network security is crucial for Hostway customers. As network attacks continue to increase and result in financial losses for businesses, multiple layers of protection are essential to help defend and eliminate security threats. The partnership with Alert Logic compliments Hostway’s high quality dedicated hosting services and customers will benefit from:
- A managed solution that provides network defense against threats that bypass perimeter and end-point defenses, constantly protecting internal networks from viruses, worms and other attacks.
- 24×7 threat monitoring by SANS-certified security analysts (professionals certified by the SANS Institute in SysAdmin, Audit, Networking and Security.)
- Ease of implementation and use, accessible through an intuitive, browser-based user interface.
- A cost-effective on-demand solution ideal for the midsize business.
- Additional Payment Card Industry Data Security Standard (PCI DSS) compliance functionality available at no additional cost.
With Hostway’s Threat Manager Intrusion Detection Service, customers will receive detailed insight to their environment and proactive measures to optimize their security so they can focus on making their business successful. Threat Manager is SaaS-provisioned (Software-as-a-Service), offering customers the advantage of rapid deployment, with no software installation or maintenance required.
“The Threat Manager solution addresses our dedicated customer’s unique and comprehensive security needs. It eliminates the hassle and cost to the customer of deploying traditional security solutions. This partnership with Alert Logic aligns with our focus on superior customer service and delivering best of breed products and solutions,” said John Martis, vice president of hosting services at Hostway.
“Our partnership with Hostway demonstrates the growing demand for SaaS-based security and compliance solutions,” said Dan Sell, vice president of sales at Alert Logic. “By leveraging Hostway’s Dedicated Server Hosting and Alert Logic’s technology, we are providing midsized businesses a simple solution with the highest possible level of IT security.”