Given a list of IP phone features, configure
Objective: Given a list of IP phone features, configure the CallManager to support the given feature set
SubObjective: Configure Music on Hold
Single Answer, Multiple Choice
In the Cisco CallManager Music on Hold (MoH) configuration, what step immediately follows configuring the MoH server?
- Add and configure the audio source files
- Assign audio source IDs
- Configure audio translator
- Locate and configure the fixed audio source
A. Add and configure the audio source files
The following steps illustrate the procedure for the Cisco CallManager MoH configuration:
- Configure audio translator.
- Configure the MoH server.
- Add and configure the audio source files.
- Configure MoH servicewide settings.
- Locate and configure the fixed audio source.
- Assign audio source ID’s.
The options stating that you need to assign audio source IDs is incorrect because this is the last step in the Cisco CallManager MoH configuration.
The option to configure the audio translator is incorrect because this is the first step in the Cisco CallManager MoH configuration.
The option to locate and configure the fixed audio source is incorrect because this step does not immediately follow the step in which you configure the MoH server.
CCVP CIPT Exam Certification Guide, Chapter 15: Media Resources, Configuring MoH, pp. 327-329.