London — Jan. 29
Eedo Knowledgeware, a provider of learning and knowledge systems, announced that Chris Lewis-Cooper, principal training architect, General Dynamics UK, will be giving a presentation at Learning Technologies 2008 entitled “Re-using and re-cycling learning content” on Thursday, Jan. 31 (Track 2: Effective Learning, Session 5).
Chris Lewis-Cooper will present why General Dynamics UK chose ForceTen, Eedo's learning content management system (LCMS), to avoid the costs of reinventing content for each new course and to ensure consistent delivery standards. He will discuss ways to reuse the same content across different delivery media by examining the practical side of what to do and the integral role of using a LCMS:
- Why training must keep pace with rapidly updating computer systems.
- The SCORM architecture for reuseable training system components.
- Practical lessons learned, and hints and tips.
- Getting the most from your learning systems.
- The cost savings of reusability.