These questions are based on 70-631 TS: Windows SharePoint Services 3.0, Configuring Microsoft Self Test Software Practice Test.
Objective: Deploy Windows SharePoint Services 3.0 (WSS)
Sub-objective: Configure WSS topology
Single answer, multiple choice
You are a network administrator for NuTex Corp. You are planning to deploy Microsoft Windows SharePoint Services (WSS) 3.0 in a server farm environment. Which of these actions should you perform before starting the deployment?
- Provide credentials for the administrative accounts only.
- Ensure that all instances of WSS 3.0 in the same server farm are in different languages.
- Ensure that all instances of WSS 3.0 in the same server farm are in the same language.
- Provide credentials for the service accounts only.
C. Ensure that all instances of WSS 3.0 in the same server farm are in the same language.
Before starting the deployment, you should ensure that all instances of WSS 3.0 in the same server farm are in the same language. A server farm normally consists of one or more database servers and one or more servers running Internet Information Services (IIS) and WSS 3.0. The server running IIS is responsible for handling user requests, and the database server is used to store the content database.
Three types of topologies are used while deploying a server farm:
- Single server with SQL Server: This topology has a single computer running the front-end Web component as well as the…
Please log in or subscribe to read this article