CustomerVision Announces BizWiki 4.1
Des Moines, Iowa — Feb. 4
With a growing number of customers adding thousands of new users and reporting hundreds of thousands of page views, CustomerVision BizWiki is staying ahead of the performance curve with significant scalability and customization enhancements designed to satisfy the most demanding business environments. BizWiki 4.1 builds on the enterprise-level performance and rich customization options that have made BizWiki the premiere enterprise wiki.
“Our customers look to CustomerVision to provide an enterprise class wiki that can satisfy their needs for performance, security and customization,” said Cindy Rockwell, CEO of CustomerVision. “Many of our customers are experiencing rapid growth in key metrics such as users and page views, and we’re continually optimizing our features to ensure the highest standards for performance and flexibility, even with the largest corporate wikis.”
Additional new features in BizWiki 4.1 include:
- Enhanced file-sharing capabilities.
- Additional administrative options to support very large numbers of categories or topic areas.
- New advanced search options.
- Improved ability to customize online discussion areas.
- More granular user-access controls.
- Ability to fully customize all page-tool options.
- Enhanced My Place features with private pages.
CustomerVision BizWiki brings together the best features of traditional knowledge and content management solutions with emerging collaboration technologies such as weblogs, wikis and RSS.