Concilio Launches ProjectFuture Risk Management Software
San Jose, Calif. — April 3
Concilio launches ProjectFuture, risk management software that enables project managers to manage their project risks effectively on a day-to-day basis.
Delivering a project on time and within budget remains a challenge these days and becomes more important as the U.S. turns into a recession. Concilio provides project managers with a software tool that enables them to manage risks effectively, directly contributing to a higher profit margin.
ProjectFuture offers the following key benefits:
- Ability to manage project threats and opportunities in a single tool.
- Quick risk identification using a list of frequently occurring risks (FOR).
- Effective risk communication using a set of predefined reports.
Project managers using the software have all risk information available at their fingertips via a single screen that includes effects, causes, responses and tasks. This makes implementation and monitoring of risk responses an easy job and prevents risk management from remaining a “paper tiger” as often happens in companies.
ProjectFuture sells for $195 for a single user license. One year support, including free product upgrades, costs $95.
System requirements ProjectFuture:
- Microsoft Windows 98/ME/NT/2000/XP/2003/Vista
- Java Runtime Environment 1.5 or higher