Citrix Updates Certified Administrator Credential

Posted on
Share on Google+Share on LinkedInShare on FacebookShare on RedditTweet about this on TwitterEmail this to someone

With the recent release of Citrix MetaFrame XP Presentation Server, Feature Release 3, Citrix Systems is updating its Citrix Certified Administrator (CCA) certification and recommended preparation. Citrix Education is introducing the new CCA exam, #222, on Nov. 24, 2004.

 

 

 

CCAs are professionals with knowledge and skill working with MetaFrame XP Presentation Server, Citrix MetaFrame 1.8 for Windows or Citrix MetaFrame Presentation Server for UNIX. Citrix recommends that candidates for certification take the corresponding training courses from Citrix in addition to gaining experience working with the products before attempting the exam. According to the Citrix Web site, 60 percent of exam content comes from the corresponding training courses, offered through Citrix. The other 40 percent of content on the exam comes from other sources, like field experience, technical documentation and white papers.

 

 

 

The new exam for CCAs, Exam #222, Citrix MetaFrame XP Presentation Server, FR3, Administration, will be available Nov. 24, 2003 at Prometric testing centers. The earlier version of the exam, #221, is scheduled to be discontinued as of Nov. 24, though existing CCAs who certified on Exam #221are not required to take the new exam to update their credentials. But new candidates who are currently getting ready to take Exam #221 must register quickly to make the deadline.

 

 

 

Citrix’s preparation guidelines for Exam #222 will be available Nov. 24 online at http://www.citrix.com/edu.

 

 

 

For more information on CCA certification, visit http://www.citrix.com/site/SS/training/certification.asp.

Emily Hollis is associate editor for Certification Magazine. She can be reached at ehollis@certmag.com. 

Share on Google+Share on LinkedInShare on FacebookShare on RedditTweet about this on TwitterEmail this to someone
cmadmin

ABOUT THE AUTHOR

Posted in Archive|

Comment:

Leave a comment

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *

You may use these HTML tags and attributes: <a href="" title=""> <abbr title=""> <acronym title=""> <b> <blockquote cite=""> <cite> <code> <del datetime=""> <em> <i> <q cite=""> <strike> <strong>