Citrix Announces No-Cost & Reduced-Cost Training
Fort Lauderdale, Fla. — Jan. 29
Citrix Systems Inc., a global provider of application delivery infrastructure, announced three new channel partner training initiatives to allow partners to obtain training at a significantly reduced or no cost and in less time, strengthening partners’ ability to offer Citrix technologies and services.
The three new offerings include:
- SalesPass, a new benefit to Citrix Partner Network members which offers unlimited access indefinitely to all Citrix product selling and positioning and sales methodology e-learning courses at no cost.
- KickStart, a promotion offering in-depth technical training on select Citrix products at discounted or no cost. Intended to quickly bring partners up-to-date on the newest Citrix offerings, this promotion is valid through the next Citrix Summit partner event (October 2008) and will feature Citrix XenServer and Citrix NetScaler training.
- KickStart for Citrix XenServer provides access to an industry-leading platform for self-paced, mentored learning with interactive labs, offered at no cost.
- KickStart for Citrix NetScaler includes five days of instructor-led training with basic and advanced NetScaler courses combined. This combined offering is available at the promotional rate of $1,000, which is 80 percent off current pricing.
- StayCurrent, a promotion offering accelerated, in-depth technical training on Citrix Presentation Server Platinum Edition. Intended to encourage partners to update their skills, the promotion features an accelerated training course that combines several courses adding up to 11 days of training in five days. The course is offered at the promotional rate of $2,500, which is 55 percent off current pricing. This offer is also valid through the next Citrix Summit partner event (October 2008).
“Partners value Citrix official technical and sales training and see both as essential tools for their success. These programs will make it easier than ever for our partners to increase their Citrix knowledge,” said Julieann Scalisi, managing director of Citrix Education, for Citrix Systems. “These programs will help our partners continue to strengthen their application delivery practices and ensure that they can provide the best service to their customers.”